Thursday, September 30, 2010

My first INTRO ~~

This is my first post for this blog.. WELCOME!!
First of all, I would like to talk bout myself.
Currently i'm a student and of course studying is my major task.. haha^^ Every weekdays need to wake up n go to campus as usual. Starting my new life in a new place is my first step for being independent and no more "manja" wif mummy n daddy. Knowing lots of new frens from different places eg:( BP, KL, Seremban, Selangor, Kedah, Perak, etc~~ ) n of course my new buddies~~ Avelyn, Skeleton, Chiew Chiew, Jun Mei , ......
Let's have a look.. hmm..


Avelyn....
Peace ^v^
 V met the first day outside the lecture hall..
-> she's a cheerful gurl who speaks alot..
-> always be our mummy dat dun allow us to do THiS n THaT.. hahax~~
-> teach me the phrase " .... dau ma ma dou bu ren de.. "
-> always like to distract my attention during the lecture with her itchy hand to beat my shoulder. She'll get excited when she managed to trick anybody.. NAUGHTY FELLA !!
-> b my cycling partner everyday to campus n naik bukit. phiew~~

Skeleton...

Funny Post ^o^
 V met in Block B before tutorial class. Introduced by Avelyn as they're frm the same group for 1st sem...
>> always call herself skeleton, came frm Mars. ^^"
>> tall, long, small.. the only words to describe bout her physical look.. muahahaha..
>> also a talkative gurl and like to post many kinds of funny n weird post..
>> always kena bully n "shoot" by friends
>> likes to sleep alot.. should award her GOLD MEDAL for tat.

Pei Jun...

Hardly find her self-posting pic... ^w^
She's the first person I talk wif when i enter my tutorial class as v're from the same group.. G16
>> kinda passive when first met her, after get along wif her den only i found tat she's talkative.
>> kind n helpful friend..
>> she's lazy to do exercise and always giv me the answer " wo hen LAN arr... "
>> always tell cold jokes dat makes us blur.. = ='' she likes to see our respond dat way.
>> she herself always oso BLUR BLUR!! especially practical classes..  haha..


Chiew Qi...
Phiew ~~ Geng !! =D
V met at Block B together wif Skeleton n os introduced by Avelyn.
-> smartest gurl wif CGPA 3.8 .. ohh mann~~
-> love to watch drama show.. same as me.. high 5!!
-> always punctual and obedient..
-> has two beautiful big eyes.. always scares ppl wif tat.
-> funny and sometimes cool..

So tat's some short intro bout my new buddies.. hope to hav the most memorable time wif all of them..
I wonder how's my lifestyle here without them.. I might join the nerdy geng.. hahaha. I will post our outings soon ya ~~


"THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF SHIPS. THERE ARE WOODEN SHIPS ,PLASTIC SHIPS, AND METAL SHIPS. BUT THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTAINT TYPES OF SHIPS ARE FRIENDSHIPS."
- OLD IRISH QUOTE (SENT BY -ROBERT J. BADAR JR.)

No comments:

Post a Comment