Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sony NEX-F3


I bet most of my frens knew i bought a new camera d.. NEX-F3 is my choice ! Imma SONY fans ~
The price is so much reasonable by comparing wif the results from this SUPER DUPER camera ..
And thanks to my EX-colleague as well, BID. he helps me a lot and giv me so much special deals when i get this camera ~
 

Wanna noe wad i get for free ??
* Filter
* Upgraded the memory card to Kingston Ultimate X ( it helps to increase the speed while transferring files )
* Tripod stand
* Camera Bag
* Extended Warranty ( 2+1 years ) wif only RM150
others accessories are included in the sony package  ~ 

SERIOUSLY, i'm in love wif this camera .. I love the effect ~ the pictures quality & of course the colour of it ~ no point talking too much .. let me show some of the results i've taken wif this camera~ 












There will be more and more pictures coming from me ~ stay tuned for it ~~ =)



No comments:

Post a Comment