Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Creating a new blog perhaps ??

I wanna post happenings in blog so that i could save them for keepings~
What is a post without my "lovely" face of course not oni me but people around me. So after having a short chat wif Ave she suggested me to create a new blog.
  I replied, " Lazy to change layout lar ~~ it takes lots of time and efforts " 
see .. how lazy I am.

 BUT somehow it's a BRILLIANT IDEA ... DING DING DINg !

 received a GOOD news and TWO BAD news today .

 My leader for the coming FAIH Camp manage to help me to settle the trophy for the winners which means i dun have to look for trophy anymore. that's the GUD news.

 Here's the evil ones, I have to make souvenirs for 80 campers. & I have to go bac early to Kampar between 5th to 7th. Shit my LIFE !! i jz told daddy dat I will be goin bac on the 10th.. URGHHH !! damn it ~ even on 10th he's not really satisfy with it and now I hav to tell him I hav to go bac even earlier.

 I SHOULDN'T HAVE JOIN !
 "keh gau"
 #nowregretandcannotdoanythingtochangeit

1 comment:

  1. wow...so early. pity you. but think another way la. u gain experience ma :)

    ReplyDelete