Sunday, August 18, 2013

First post after Twenty One

The title of this post is totally not really relevant with the content of this blog post. I accidentally click into the tab of my blog on the toolbar of my Google Chrome & the first thing that i realized was my previous post was on May which is before my 21st birthday .. WOW ~ I totally forget about this anyway.

For the past few months, i started to read blog post thru nuffnangx which now had changed to imotiv. From there, I'm able to view those updated blog post by updating the timeline in it which I don't have to click one by one from my blog. * i hope you get what i mean* . It is so much convenient for bloggers readers like me. imma super active ones. even exams oso i'll click into it to see if there is any updates.  SUPER ADDICTED to it. Seriously, I think that blogs really expose me with lost of information especially beauty products, fashions, online shops, latest tech and many moreee..  GIRLS BEING GIRLS of course.

The latest SAMM ~ jiang jiang ~
Any difference ?
Top : H&M basic ( Gurney Paragon @ Penang )
I'm getting so much older right now. Even my coursemates helped me to pluck my white hair during class. DAMN ! gonna grow more d. xDDD. Damn funny thou. Spend this weekend alone in the room. eehhh..I'm not nerdy juz that too lazy to plan for any outings. I would spend my time watching movie, drama, kpop music video and of course fashion and beauty youtubers. The time can past so fast in a day.. okay la ~ three days continuously repeating doing almost the same thing. HAHAHAA.. So its enuf ! Roommie, Shi Men coming bac tonight. She gonna talk non stop ade but it's alright my mouth rest enuf liao. hahaha..

Not gonna add on anymore craps.
Ohh yaa. Finally, I have an instagram account. [ using windows phone, which is known as "INSTANCE" ]
Username : lai_samm

All in all, this is my first post after i'm officially 21 anyway. Have a great day ahead .
Toodle..
Non-edit photo
By Sony NEX-F3, Black & white effect ~
like it muchh.



No comments:

Post a Comment