Wednesday, November 10, 2010

*Wink*

Yipeee ~~~
feel so happy right now..
I'm done with my public speaking presentation.
My topic was " Constipation ".. guess when n how i gt diz idea.
I thought of it when I was in the toilet doing my "big business" (p/s : dun laugh ya ^^ )
first time wearing Formal Suite.. haha^^ 
kinda nervous at first. i took some photo. but will upload later.

diz looks kinda mess ~~ 
This pic i took after i reached home.. tat's the result for being in campus for the whole day frm 9am till almost 9 pm. Summore having maths test tat day.. Phiew ~ really tension tat day.. (T _ T)



 Thanks ave for my hair... Like it so muc ~~ 
When i reached home dun feel like taking it off oso..
* Thanks , Ave *


Okok.. i think i should stop it for today.. 
Need to catch up wif my Chemi report discussion d.
Bye bye ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment