Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy.. BUzy.. busy ~~

First of All, I would like to wish all my dear friends and classmates,


Happy Deepavali !!!
Too bad can't hav muruku and candy this year.. hmmpm~ TT

Diz week is another busy week.. 
I'll have my Public Speaking Presentation soon
nervous ~ ~
My topic for my my presentation is Constipation..
haha.. guess wat.. i thought of this topic when i'm in toilet busy doin "business".. ^^

I'm having my maths Test II again.. so fast..
I'm not well prepared yet..  and the topic was Differentation.. OOhh no~~
almost forget my Form 5 syllubus d.
STRIVE !! Go Go Go..

Yesterday when to Avelyn's hse.
Helping Pei Jun wif her outline for presentation..
Meanwhile during dinner time, v had our delicious dinner in theater mood. 
V watched The Golden Compass..

The three of them Ting, Ave, and Jun keep on talking none stop..
I'm wondering whether they understand the movie all about anot
so finally i decided to create a rule,
" Those who came out with single sound will be charged RM 1 and for those who touch their handphones will be charged RM 2 " phiew ~
finally they sit down quietly to watch movie.
But that's juz for a short moment. HAHA .. seems like it doesn't work on them. TT

After Jun is bac, v had a Karaoke session..
Woohoo ~~
That's so enjoyable.
eventhough the pitching kinda out sometimes.muahahaha
luckily ave's housemate was not there. or else sure kena complaint ade.

On Thursday nite, v went to the Chinese Cultural Night in Sport Complex.
V made some new frens which is in the same lecture with us. But u never speak before previously.
There are a group of them . It's fun get to noe them. There're funny ^^
I'll introduce them when i get to noe more of them ya ..
That nite, Ping Quan ( Malaysian artist ) was here.
The crowd was so "high" there.. I joined the crowd there too ~ ~
i cut some of the video that had been took that day . Hav a look >>>




Taadaa~~ the only group pic i hav in my hp.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment