Saturday, October 30, 2010

Examination Week ~~~

This week, I'm having my test.. ~~ my first test for my second sem. How was it?? errmmm.. "speechless"
haha..^^ There's a new Mc Donald here. Woohoo ~~ went there twice ade.. the Mcd always fully occupied wif UTAR students.. hardly to find a place either.

Our next plan~~
drive thru wif our two wheels vehicle.
tat's my Xiao Hong ( small red ) . my bike.



That's Ave's bike too ~~
 " Xiao Lan " hahahaha
Below is Wee Ting pretending to drive thru using ave's bike..

Below is Wee Ting pretending to drive thru using ave's bike..

...Our Second Trip to McD...
Goin there for second time again..Its almost midnite. Thanks to Eddie for the ride there so i dun hav to cycle there.. Had a nice conversation there and oso photo session wif them. But the main actor & actress tat moment was Skeleton & Roy. mostly took their photo nie. v gav both of them opportunity to "pak tor" (dating). Thanks to US ya~
I did enjoyed my beloved McFlurry Oreo again.. never change my taste since it was first introduced by somebody. forget who d.. *paiseh ya*




CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Waye love McFLurry tooo much d~~


Eddie & Skeleton's Bi .. haha ^^

Our "Gila-Gila" post ( while waiting to enter practical class )



Coming weekend will be very busy.. Every week i'll hav test.. haix~~ Jia you !!! I joined music club ade.. Goin attend Guitar Class soon and will be having own guitar. yeah ... Dunno y diz sem feel like the time passes very fast.. can't even find a free weekend. miss my daddy, mummy & boy boy so much.. Miss u all....
 




1 comment: