Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekends~~

Jz come bac campus..  Update my blog first before i'm goin to lie on the bed and continue my dream yesterday nite ..  Diz morning was a shock. I woke up at 7.25am after i heard my hp rings.. Ohh SHIT .. I'm late & still wearing my pyjamas. Luckily ave called me caused she's wondering why i'm nt there yet~~ I slept like a pig and i dun even realize i snooze my alarm clock several times..
haha.. Next week i'm goin to hav my Introduction to Physiological System Test 1 and Mathematics II Test 1. Meanwhile the following week will be my Thermodynamics & Organic Chemistry Test 1.
Need to start study and revising d~~ ARGhh.. summore need to prepare for my 5 minutes public speaking. I dun even confirm my title yet.. Haiz..

Now i'm really doubt.. Dunno wat's happening between u & me. Try not to think bout it anymore.. *consulting myself*...

I had started vegetarian on 6th October.. Tat's an annual event which me & my family will do for praying  "The Nine King God " . every year on the 4th or 5th day, we'll went for hiking to the temple on top of the hill. I guess this year our hiking programme is cancel due to me & my sister. Really miss my daddy, mummy & Boy Boy ~~ So normally i'll cook myslef in my hostel since it's kinda hard for me to travel to the vegetarian shop everyday. sumtimes even lazy to cook den i'll drink water continuosly as my dinner.. HAHA..
Let's see some of vegetarian menu here,..

 Menu 1 >>>>

Vegetarian Mushroom King & lamb meat balls noodles~~
  Menu 2 >>>>

Beloved Mushroom Soup

 Menu 3 >>>>


Originated meatballs wif mushroom Soup

That's it.. Yum yum ~~ my own created recipe...
Now let's see the funny pics tat i took in campus.

In Reading Room block B, ( v conquer the whole room.. ) Muahahhahahaha.. ^^

Waye & Chew Chie.. oopss.. eddie hiding behind there.

Haha.. seems like dancing leh ~~

Venice & Elaine ~
Hangout around Block B








In CHEMISTRY LABORATORY

Waye , Me & Wee ting

Add Avelyn ~~


Add Elaine ~~
Add Chiew Chie ~~

Add Apple ~~

Add Venice ~~

Finally , add eddie.. All in already .. Woohoo ~ *say cheese*

That's all the crazy pics tat we took for the whole week.. It's fun to take pics silently without teacher's knowledge. But den Ms. Precilla found out at last and gave as a Yellow Card. Hahaha.. It's Fun after all..

Wif my new contact lens ~ ( brown )

Missing somebody ~~ hmmpmm...

1 comment:

  1. not bad huh...still can cook on you own.
    I only ate for 3 days vege.
    because I cant cook myself as all the things that we usually use can't be used during that time.
    Miss you la...I want to try the recipe that you create by yourself. hehe
    by the way, who are you missing huh??

    ReplyDelete