Friday, October 8, 2010

It's another Friday..

Hey.. finally i hav time for blogging.. Whole week in school as usual.. go to school early in the morning and come bac at noon. Then hav a nap like a pig (sumtimes oni...) Ohh ya ~~ on wednesday went to Pasar Malam wif Skeleton n Avelyn.. 





When i first taste diz kuih, its like eating chewing gum.. It's not too sweet nor tasteless.. the first piece was nice but if continue to eat the second piece i'll feel "jelak" .. so i make the 2nd piece as my breakfast n the 3rd piece as my lunch.. hahaha..








On Tuesday, I had attended my ECS ( Effective Communication Skills ) tutorial. Our first assignment for this semester is individual Public Speaking. So v had a drow lots to determine our position to speak first. Everybody was like so excited tat time.. Guess wat, I get lucky 18 .. Woohoo ~~ its in the middle. i'm goin to be the second person to present on the 8th week. The funniest thing happen is Ave got her lucky number 2. Feel bad for her cause every one of us in our geng got the middle wan whereas she had to present on the 6th week which is the first week for our assignment. hmpmmm.. Now, i need to start brainstorming to think for a suitable topic for me to present for my Public Speaking. argghh.. i wish tutor had choosen the topic n then v juz present. Den i dun hav to crack my brain to think for that..

Jz after coming bac frm campus, i had nothing elese to do alone in my room so...
Its camwhore time !!!!..... keke..



Take 1!!!  no comments ~~


Take 2 !! diz looks a lil bit messy. seems like juz wake up nie.

Take 3 : my eye bag ~~ ishh..

Take 4 !! Smile ~~

Take 5 !! what's diz ??

Take 6 !! bluek.. =P

Take 7 !! haha..

Take 8!! seems like taking during earthquake..


Take 9 !! Human wif big head n small body..

Take 10 !! ^ ^ ''

Take 11 !! dun make me angry.. or else i'll eat u ~~

I secretly took a video of them while chit-chatting in the canteen.
Skeleton & avelyn ar.. the most noisy & cakap banyak wan ..

Bear - bear Dance.. SHOWTIME !!!
( kinda boring in the middle part cause the steps alomst the same de.. created by ms.Skeleton TEA )

No comments:

Post a Comment