Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happenings in 24♥3♥2011

tadaa~~ finally update my bloggie..
this week having Programming Concept Test 2.. it's hard la weh~
need to know all those coding and also the format to write. hmmm..
i'm sure i will miss lots of points from there d..  DIE-ing diz time.
next week gonna be a tough week for me again. gonna having three important test again..
And not to forget there's an assignment waiting for me to be done.. arghh~
Gonna STOP complaining, SAMM~

So, now i'm gonna share some pics that we took during Physics Practical Class.
Using ah buu's iphone to snap diz pics. How do i look? PRo??
looks like hippo meh ?? >.<

Then, diz wan would be gorilla.. LOL.. dun kill me ar~

Seriously, diz looks like Melman(giraffe) in Madagascar. . muahahahahaha..


That's my result from the microscopic view of the plant call. deng..deng..deng..
that's my drawing~  phiew~ my masterpiece. Hey,buddy.. long time never see my writing ade, miss it izzin't??
I knew u all will say, " NO, wluek~~ " ohh man.. i syok sendiri la. 

Okay.. Now for next destination, i'm gonna share bout my night life here again. Tat day v accompany Pei Jun for her first time hair in New Town. after dat, out stomach started growling.. so v decided to had our dinner in Maha Maju, a mamak restaurant. Tat day, was a raining day so v're trapped in the restaurant & v need to wait till the rain stopped den only v can cycle back home. spend time again~ 

Wad expression is that ? hmm??

That's Pei Kuan, our makeover model that day.

see~ lots of pattern can learn from her..

Ta daa~  our cute cute ah buu~




tsk tsk tsk~~ i can't believe it.. that's all our plate. LOL. ^^





 The result of her new MAKEOVER .. phiew wit~~


Time passes very fast from day to day. and the time for us being together is getting lesser & lesser ade.. All Ah Bu's fault.. She'll need to go back KL to further her degree courses there. and left me & ting here. HNG~
so .... haiz.. dunwan to talk bout tat now first.. its gonna bringing down my mood .
let's see our crazy fella's picture ya.. 
hmm~~ but den ah buu, dunwan to take pics tat day.. so left me & ting SS(syok sendiri) only.
lalalalalalala..




Someone makes ting cry during lecture hall.
wasted i'm not in the hall tat time. dun get to watch tat moment. so sad ~
hmm~~ tat should be the end for diz blog.. actually i had many things to share about. but unfortunately, samm gonna start doin homework now. can't spend too much time in blogging. so that's it la.. BB..



No comments:

Post a Comment