Thursday, March 10, 2011

First hair Cut in Kampar ~

Hye~ so sorry for not updating my bloggie.
Actually nothing much to talk about diz few days . coincidently, my house modem spoil  for almost one week. haix.. that's y my blog start to spread spores.. LOL.
 Last week, ting and I went to a hair saloon in New Town, Kampar. We were so worried what gonna happen to our hair.
Our aim is only to cut our fringe.. Finally, funny things happen.. I straighten my front fringe and ting choose for hair treatment. Our pursue bleed seriously tat day. OVERSPEND d~ arghhh..

enjoy "doin" hair treatment.. haha^^

Before my hair cut~

My hair now.. weee~~
How izzit?? For me is ok la. still acceptable.. but still worried~~ teehee..

Lets see what we did in campus to filled our empty slots.. 

That's not sleeping, that's just resting nie..  haha.. see who's the pretty model inside~  No 1 sleeping model!







    

1 comment:

  1. samm,new hair cut suits you too...very shu nv =)
    -soo yee-

    ReplyDelete