Sunday, February 27, 2011

Newbies..


Lately juz bought some new stuff for Myself again...
Hmmm~~ i think my campus bag is already old enough so i shouldn't stress it too much.
So in order to take care of it, i bought a new wan so that i can change my bag and lengthen the expiry date for my previous bag.. hahaXX...  *excuses* >.< 
It's different stail compare to the previous bag. I prefer to take it as sling bag..
Thanks Ah BUU (Avelyn)... she's my fashion advisor and also my hair stylist.. WOW~~ 
(p\s: dun too proud ade ar)
That's my new bag~ new style..(summore free key chain..)  keke^^
next time i'll take a pic of  it wif me~

I did mention bout my hair stylist rite~ tadaa~~ she tied my hair for me tat day

This is the key chain We bought from school ( Photography Society ) izzin't them cute?
it's also apart for charity. Guess which wan is mine??
The yellow mini camera belongs to me.. dunno y the first time i look at it i felt that it's very unique. Hmmm~~ Feel like joining photography society, but of course u need a camera to join in that society rite? even though they said it's not a compulsory but v extremely understand the feeling when u're left out frm the group and look at other ppl learning the instrument. it's like the first time v join the guitar class without guitar.. LOL.. So should we joint?????

K la~ that's all for my short post for diz time.. nightz~~~ zzzzzz...


No comments:

Post a Comment