Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MUSHROOM BLOG !!


YES!! i admit I grew mushroom in my bloggie..
so i wrote this blog in the middle of the night to prevent the mushroom from growing anymore..
HAHAHA..  pardon me for being so childish here.. oppsiee..

Let me start sharing about my 2011 Chinese New Year
GONG XI FA CHAI~ ~
in simple word chinese new year for me is Exhausting, Tiring, Exciting and ....
ENJOYING
the most enjoying part is I get to where my new clothes n recieve get a chance to gather around wif all my family members
It's a nice moment to hav time wif family
I'll miss them so much..







 On the 3rd day of CNY, we went to CITITEL HOTEL, Penang.
For dinner wif all mu family members and the main purpose is to celebrate
~ mummy's birthday
~ grandma's birthday
~ mother's day also...
HAHAHA.. All in ONE..
we celebrated all first juz in case if my sis and I won't be around  during tat time..
so my dad plan diz dinner..
He told us tat he had plan this dinner for weeks,
he did all the survey and choose the best place for us..
His CUTE izzin't?
Let me  introduce the food that we had tat day.














Bro & I ~~





 Haha.. That's it for my Chinese New Year  moment..
From now onwards need to start studying ade..
WORK HARD!!
&
Three of us now having a KEEP FIT + SAVE MONEY plans..
v're gonna cook at home for dinner daily.
v had bought lots of fresh vegetables and some can food to be our dinner.
WE GONNA SUCCEED diz time!
WE CAN DO IT!!
gambateh!

bye~~ *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment