Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sumthing for my dearest fren, Clarin

Ohh ya, one of my buddy gonna start her degree studies in Sunway College..
There is sumthing is wish to tell her,


Dear Clarin,
So sorry for not being there for ur farewell party,
Remember the most important is u need to take care of ur safety & ur health there..
dun over stress in studies.. I noe u sure can make it and manage to enter Monash University..
I'm sure u can!!
Do things dun kelam-kabut k?? slowly and be careful..
when u face any problem, feel free to come and find me.. anytime oso can..
The most important thing is dun forget me ar..
when u come bac muz inform us & let's hav a gathering again..
Gonna miss u so much..
Ohh ya~ v'll still not yet buy the eye lash leh.. v said we wanna learn to wear together tat day..
haha^^ wait for u ya. next trip when u come bac v wear together o~

Ta daa~~ here u ar.. 

Me, Winnie, U & Remee..  Miss our olden days~




This is our pics together during our pre-U.
So i hope after studies, v're gonna take our group pics again & tat time all muz be leng-leng redi ok?
Remember o~ 
Call me @ msg me @ email me @ fb-ing me oso can..
Special VIP pass for u to contact me.
All the best for u, buddy..

Wif luv, Samm..


___________________________________________________



ARGHH~ save me..
i dunno y i dun hav mood to start holding my books..
oh gosh~ i'm now wasting my time telling grandmother stories here.. oh shit somebody save me.
besides, i'm damn hungry diz fewdays.. like having baby in my stomach.. keep on gruu~~gru~~gru~~ izzit because of p****.. dunno la.. moodless is the sickness i'm having now.. 
Nex week i'll be having my test 1 ade & its BIOLOGY.. 
READ>>READ>>READ>>
MEMORIZE>>MEMORIZE>>MEMORIZE

ishh~~ 
the whether here is damn hot & warm..
feel so humid especially during noon, can feel the sun ray pass thru the walls of my room .
Hopefully there will be an air-cond appear in my room.. stop dreaming la~

Juz now, me, ave, & ting cooked spaggeti for our lunch..
V cooked Chicken spaggeti wif tomato sauce..
the spaggeti is delicious as tat time v're too hungry.
hmmphmm~~
i'm gonna upload the pics of our spaggeti soon.. k la.. 
That's all for today..




No comments:

Post a Comment