Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bro's achievement in Lion dance ..

My Masterpiece~
On the way to Penang Island by ferry.. 
It was a nice scenery & the weather is absolutely fabulous tat time
so i used my papa's semi-pro to took all those pictures
admire my masterpiece so muchie..



PENANG ISLAND



FERRY

PENANG BRIDGE






After that, mummy & I went to Times Square to watch my Bro's Lion Dance competition.
Those pictures below is not my bro's team. Don't be mistaken ya~










Tat's my bro's team Lion Head..

Times Square ~

Bro's team..

Tat little guy is my bro's junior..

His team members..


Nah~~ the wan standing at the most right is my bro..


That's the most cute lion dance.. they're so small & little



Congratulations to my bro~
their team got the 9th place in the Lion Dance competition..
It's an excellent result for them already as this is the first time for them to join diz competition.
He even entered Wushu competition. I'm proud of him~

No comments:

Post a Comment