Sunday, January 2, 2011

My first few days of holidayss...

On the New Year eve..
my bro had an accident . haiz~~
who ask him to be so KPC.. hahaha^^
he helped his frens carry the trolly full of marbles.
den the trolly fell on his leg.
As the result....






After X-ray, doctor said his bone doesn't had any fracture.. Luckily..
But the wound is kinda deep. so need some time to recover..
In the end, my sis n I accompany him countdown together at home..
Seems like my  sem break i'm gonna be a nurse at home ade..

Ohh ya.. i hav some things to share here..
My family and I went to a restaurant for a special dish which is
" LITTLE CHICK "
Tat was their famous food there..
V even had the biggest fish head EVER...
That's the Fish Head!! bt the meat is delicious.. yummie~~


The food is not as good as last time ade.. But it's still ok la.

Diz morning wake up early in the morning to start our journey
to Kuala Lumpur.
Sending my sis to her campus and bring all her stuff to her hostel..
Damn heavy~
but its the same as mine.
haha^^
It's a tired day travelling today but anyhow muz bloggie first..
That's all la.. gonna miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment