Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's bloGGing time~~

Phiew~~
Finally exam finish already... THE END for 2nd Trimester
After stuffing all those formula's, chemical equation, mechanism & bla bla bla....
Pity my 'tiny' brain.. I admit it cause i'm having
"Granny's Memory"
can't memorize so many things.. Really forgetful ~~
My exam .. speechless ==''
Daddy & Mummy i tried my BEST ade..






Siao Cha BO



Look at The Mist ~ looks like a dragon @snake.. Haha ^^

The House wif light brown paint gonna be my new hse..
P/s: Not tat house but my hse will be at the same row and looks like tat.

Guess who is diz??

Dun dare to enlarge the pic.. but pls.." look at her pants.. "

Hahahaa^^


Wah ~~ Saw her double eye lid ??

UGLY but nice to see ~~ jkjk ar~





I'm now at my  ''HOME SWEET HOME'' ade..
so nice get to sleep on my sofa & bed..
I only hav 2 weeks holiday nie.. How sad~~
Tonight gonna be countdown nitez..
Woohoo~~
Now muz hav a nice nice sleep first.. continue my sleep.
tonite gonna stay up late 
yesssiee~~
~WELCOME 2011 ~


 I LOVE YOU !!



No comments:

Post a Comment