Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finally~~

PHIEW ~~

Finally i hav time to update my blog d..
Having chemistry and maths test diz week.
My Organic Chemistry ~~~
My 50 marks fly d .. It's 50 ..
* heart pain *

Haiz~~
I tried my best ade but somehow feel dissapointed for myself.

Last Thursday my lappie, Xiao Hong sick again.
Diz time is Windows corrupt pula.
need to bring to the shop for Backup File..
made a new fren here, tat's the Boss for the Computer Shop,
Had special discount from him .. *hehe*
Thank him so much.
Need to spend lesser in campus.. hmm~~
Jz wasted my money for my lappie, n yet i havent change my bicycle's basket.
Haha ^^.. 
because of the "holly" basket, my key always drop out from the hole during cycling.

Den i stayed overnite at Ave's hse wif Ting.
tat nite, v planned to study till morning 4 am.
But the plan FAILED
V had a pillow talk about 12 am and hav same candid shots using Ave's lappie,
see the result : ~~

" Dun LAUGH ya "
( filled wif all our ugly post )







































Ooh ya ~~ I watched finished two drama  ade..
Juz finished.. Both were so touching..
My tears dropping till the end of the movie.

 Let me introduce the my first favourite drama of the day.


Cast : Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Raymond Wong, Fala Chen, Pierre Ngo, Ngok Wah, Susan Tse, Nancy Wu, Ben Wong, Elena Kong, Kara Hui, Evergreen Mak

Notable : 
TVB 43rd Anniversary series (2010), Replacing The Comeback Clan
Release Date : October 18, 2010
Episodes: 32


In the 1930s, Guangzhou was in political instability and had gangster riots. The opium business made good profits, but at the time the government set up a smoking prohibition bureau, namely on opium. However it was a fact that people were openly selling cigarettes, the female lead (Sheren Tang) is the leader of the prohibition bureau, but is also the Triad leader oldest daughter, she is heartless. The male lead (Wayne Lai) is the team leader of a criminal investigation unit. He is a hot-tempered man, but in fact is also a careful thinker. The two are destined to be enemies, having many conflicts and not going to make way for anyone. However, they still established a delicate relationship. When the Japanese invaded Guangzhou, the two faced difficult years together and eventually turned around to help each other....

The second drama is

At first, I watched this movie is because of Pan Wei Buo.. 
First time watched his drama.
Their love story really touched me..
I cried err~~
haha..
Description for diz story : 
Song Rui En (Sandrine Pinna) had always believed that she would marry Li Min Shuo (Lin You Wei) one day, once he stopped seeing her as a little sister. But that belief changed after she met Liang Jing Hao (Wilber Pan), a wisecracking guy who turned her world upside down. Lian Jin Hao is a poor student struggling to earn money so he has to work different kind of jobs, he also has a haunted past. Song Rue En is a girl from a rich family without a care in the world. They overcame many obstacles to be together. But when Liang walked out on her the day before their wedding, she was at a loss. Years later, fate brought them back together. This time she refuses to let anything or anyone get in the way of their love.

That's all i've shared today. 
Remember to watch those drama ya.. keke 
Luv it so much~~

No comments:

Post a Comment