Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last updates before World War IV~~

Hye,
I know it's kinda late now..
Juz finished my tutorial's ques & felt like updating my blog..
so i'm here..
Feel so excited rite now.
***ahhh.. so excited***
Yesterday, I juz voice out tat how i wish tat 3 of us stay together..
and then v got too excited i start planning many stuff.
Den diz morning we went to Danish House Office to request for changing room for me.
Meanwhile, Ting will move in to Oxford.
She will be my roommate o..
Ohh Man~~
Tomorrow goin to help her move all her stuff frm her current hse to
Ave's Hse..
Which will goin to be Our House~~
I'll move in on the first week of my sem break.
now hav to concentrate study first..
dun always start to think of how to decorate our room.
hahahaha..
okok..Goin to bed now o.. nitez~~

No comments:

Post a Comment