Friday, May 27, 2011

Degree Year 1 sem 1

webcamie ❤

Hey yo~
my previous post are recently about my trip to Hong Kong.
so now i shall blog about my newly degree lifestyle..
ohh man.. y m i so obedient? come bac to kampar so early juz for the orientation..
It's like wad ah bu said " 他妈妈她 " ar~ the talk about the PTPTN loan was !@#$%^&*().. They din't even teach us how to register also.
Haiz..
At least i did my medical check and settle all my bill. phiew~ Am i ready for degree yet??
Hmmpmm~ i'm nt sure about tat.. & sadly to say tat my course there will only be 2 person. i wonder will there be other different course mate join the classes. I really hardly imagine how can two ppl only in a class . Haha.
I've got my timetable and for god sake my time table was really bad. I have to wake up early and come back late.. and i have most 3 hours break in the middle~ what shall i do during the break?? Library?come bac home?makan?? LOL
For newbies( i'm oso counted as newbies for degree student ), v need to pass up our medical check-up report. So thanks to our driver(eddie), for bringing us to the hospital. Thanks to the staff there~ V went there for three times in a week juz for the medical check-up. I'm healthy~ hehe^^
Believe it or not?? that's me~ 
Ohh ya~ I'm already 19!For diz year celebration, i celebrate with my family members. Since it's a weekday, my mummy brought many kinds of noodles and also KFC Family meal for my mini birthday party at home with my beloved family members. Eventhough it's juz a mini party, but i'm very happy to gather & have such a warm dinner with my family members. & not to forget my b'day cake..\(^o^)/


Dun mistaken ar~ I'm celebrating my Chinese b'day together. tat's y there are  2 big candle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment