Monday, May 30, 2011

Is that going to be my life in 4 years???


Hmmm~~ so today is my first day attending lecture for my degree.. Yesterday was kinda worried so i had a little *juz a little* insomnia. Its normal right? my first time degree leh. So today, i had two lecture which is Mathematics for Engineering I & Basic Electronics. As Dr.Lem Kong Hoong said, we need to do a time table to plan our time usage daily & even weekly. Students used to spend their time unnecessarily wif all those negative influences such as FACEBOOK, MOVIE & SLEEPING.   We muz only spend less than 2 hours on FB! Dun sleep more than 10 hours , 8 hours sleeping will be enough for us.. woohoo~~ Ooohya.. regarding to my class head counts.. there will be approximately 30++ students for each lecture.. Sadly to say, there are only 5 female  include me. Oops.. I'm so gonna be a very obedient & quiet student.  Is that me?? hahaha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment