Monday, June 6, 2011

Recent me ~

It has been so long i never update my bloggie ya~
Tadaa~~ nothing to update much recently duh.. Hmmm~ my first week of degree in Utar was ............... *dunno how to describe* LOL! Ermm.. i think i already recognize all my coursemates. Allow me introduce:: Deng deng deng ----->> Vetec(Batu Pahat), Boon Kiat(Ipoh),Joe(Johor),Ali(Palestine) & Sarawin(*aiyah* forget d..) Guess wad?? Only 6 of us in my course which is Industrial Engineering.. But don't think tat only 6 of us in the class cause there will be other students from different course such as Petrochemical & Electrical Engineering will be in the same class with us. Hmmm~ Many people keep on asking me wad is my course all about..

What is Industrial Engineering?
 Definition adopted by the , American Institute of Industrial Engineers :  “Industrial Engineering is concerned with the design,  improvement and installation of integrated system of men, materials, equipment (machine) and methods."


It draws upon specialized knowledge and skill in the mathematical, physical and social sciences, together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design, to specify, predict and evaluate the results to be obtained from such system.”


So dat's wad i'm gonna study throughout my course & dat's also the purpose i'm taking diz course..


Okay, tat's some little info about my introductory.. One night while webcammie wif Ah Bu.. Me & Ting found out some special features from my webcame.. And we manage to produce some extraordinary results.. Feel free to left some comments and choose ur favourite picture from below..  Haha~~


Angry-ing Arabic Lady?

Robber??

ermm~~ ......

Drowning diver ~

Artist??

Lady in a sunny beach ??

Blurr case ~~

Bubbles appear without water??


Oopsie~~ finish d...Don't be sad.. i think there will be more funny picta's coming soon in the future.. hehe ^^ ermm.. maybe for those who r moody, emo or stress.. mayb u can view those pictures to make urself happie. I'm okay if my ugly post can make ur day brighter and happier.. 

So on the last sunday, me & my "Beloved" roommate decided to cook at home.. Finally~~ these was the first time cooking since our degree life started which is only two of us dining together.. Hmm~ V bought many types of fishballs, meatballs and even siew mai.. & we're cooking Bak Kut Teh (Meat Bone Soup)..


The END ~~ *smiley*

No comments:

Post a Comment