Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cleaning Tutorial for lappie..大红!


Penang ~~ here I come.. I'll be goin bac diz weekend ade.. Woohoo.
My To-Do-List :
(1) Prepare all my documents to be certify
(2) Hug my daddy & mummy..
(3) Look at how much my bro had grown up.
(4) Hav gathering with all my beloved friends.
(5)Shopping & eat lots of Penang food..

Hmm~~ dunno i hav enough time to complete all the tasks ?? i hope so~~ This weekend I'll gonna giv them a surprise.. For those who never read my blog den they will nvr know about diz.. yeshh.. gonna meet wif Soo Yee who jz came bac from Sarawak & also Clarin from KL.. So long never meet them already.. So diz time we gonna hav steamboat together..Hmmm~~ dunno how many of us will gather together.. all of us busy wif our own schooling stuff.. Let's see how ba..

Yesterday nite, me & my "crazy" roommate did some cleaning to our lappie.. We bought a Magic Cleaning Gel. This gel is a high technology Multi-Purpose Cleaning Compund which visibly removes dust and kills germs..

Steps to use it :
(1) Take out the cyber clean from its package..



(2) Roll it around in your hands for 10seconds until your hands adjust to the pH of the cyber clean.

 (4) until it turns to be like tat.

(5)Place the cyber clean on your keyboard.. Just press it~~


(6) Then evenly spread them.. 
(it's like making Roti Canai)

(7) After about 10seconds, pull the gell and eventually the dirt will be pull out 
from the surface you want to clean.
 p/s: Do not rub it!

Finished !!! Your keyboard will be shinny bright after diz~

Tadaa~~ Tutor of the DAY.. *teehee*
There are also some places which u may clean using this Magic Cleaning Gel..
Example 1

Example 2
Okay~actually WeeTing said wanna take picta together.. Hmm~~ at last she totally forget about it.. at last i took myself nie.. LOL !!


That's all for today ya~~ Sayonara ~~











No comments:

Post a Comment