Friday, July 1, 2011

Memorable time wif Penang Buddies~

My  blog is "Mushroom-ING" izzin't??
Hehe~~ sorry ya~ last week, i was busying preparing for my first test which is Engineering Computing.. Ermm.. Comments bout my test : At first, i was nervous, after that i'm okay wif it.. *satisfactory* state~ hehe^^..
Okay, so sorry for breaking my policy for ONCE. once only yar~ keke. i skipped an hour class on Friday .. If you had read the previous post, then you should had knew this.. I went to visit AIMST University in Sungai Petani. Me, Soo Yee & Clarin went there to visit Winnie's hostel & university.. So we went there to explore and also we took some lovely picta wif soo yee's CANON EOS 550D.
Results >>>









This is the location at the AIMST University ~



That's their hostel..

Dun think that there's only two bed. Actually there are four beds totally ~



Those are some pictures which had been edited.. For more picture, feel free to view it here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150667212055109.691887.8032001084











The day after that, we had another gathering together.. We went for steamboat as what soo yee & clarin  had planned for.. The restaurant is about approximately 15 minutes from my home wif condition *no traffic jam at Raja Uda*.. LOL.. Wai Li drove me, Thean Leng & Clarin there.. Juz as soon as Wai Li searching for parking slot, guess wad?? Wai Li's car almost bang on Wei Li's car.. Hmm~~
Dear Wai Li,  next time drive slowly ar~ muz becareful always.. rmb dun drive OVER SPEED ar.. When driving that time muz always remember that, U still owe me BREAKFAST, LUNCH, TEA BREAK, DINNER & SUPPER.. So
"Ingatlah Samm tersayang anda, sentiasa menanti kepulangan mu"

LOL... I shall continue~~ So we meet up wif Wei Ling, Amanda & Wei Li.. Hmm~~ diz seems like first time having gathering wif them.. was kinda nervous at first.. haha.. *jz joking la*.. had a fun time wif them so muchie.. next time will asked them out for gathering again ya~ FUN FUN FUN..

hmmm~~ except for one special case.. HNG!! K.Lynn *ppk* me~ ermm.. k la.
forget bout it ba.. that's normal case d..






'Miss u gurls d ...
muacks ~~~

1 comment:

  1. Auntie sammy ah...I didnt owe u anything lorh!! Okay?! ==''
    Since when I owe u? I also dont know eh.
    Okay la...I will drive slowly lor. like tortoise aneh eh sai boh?? :P
    Oh ya! It's me waiting u back to b'worth,kay?
    U wait me for wad? I can go back anytime I want.
    Miss you too...Muackkss~~

    ReplyDelete