Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy busy week ( b4 goin to CAMP ) ~


Morning~~ it's almost 4 am & i'm still alive in Blogging..OMG!!
i'm sure gonna get killed..
but diz gonnna be a short one as i did not update my blog for almost a week d..
Getting very busy nowadays.. I have to pass up 3 reports and an assignment diz friday.. so most of my free time after attending classes, i'll hav discussion wif my groupmates.. getting older now..

Okay~ so diz post is actually a short notice about my camp.
i'm attending a Buddhist Society Camp. Its actually highly recommended by Wee Ting's bro cause her bro is also one of the commitee..
Thus, we decided to support Ting's Bro  & the camp will be on this coming weekend.. So I have to finish all  my stuff before i can leave to Kuantan, Pahang if I'm not mistaken.
but first of all we're gonna stop in KL to gather wif other members first. I'll share my experience wif all of u ya.. so wait for it kay??
diz week actually i hav lots to share here.. but ~~~ * 24 hours for me is not enough *
so i think i'm gonna stop here today..

Samm is signing out now~~
Nite nite~~


No comments:

Post a Comment