Thursday, July 7, 2011

move AGAIN ~~ & i'm sick...


Ehh.. my nose is not bleeding  but she's crying.. "tears" keep on flowing down from the holes.. LOL.. is actually means that i'm having flu.. This morning when I woke up, my throat hurts.. Sore throat too.. I thought it was jz as usual only.. Then i brought Strepsils with Honey & Lemon.. Haiz.. wif my condition now I think it doesn't help much.. And once I reached home.. DAMN~~  sore throat + Flu .. I wanna get well soon.. I have tons of work need to be done.. So Samm's Antibody.. FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!!! 

Last Friday, was a busy and tiring day. I move to a new room AGAIN..

That's my Room's Label..
 As u see, i juz change to the room next door to my old room.. I'm sure many of u will be curious y i changed to the room next door only.. Even my mama feel that too~ Hmmpmm.. If you're here, i'm sure u'll support my decision, 100%.. fuyoohh~~ From my words, its hard for u to believe.. Now let me show some of the pics, & u'll be surprised.. and also FYI: the rental is still maintain the same.

Now, look at the condition of my previous room.. I admit there's a "little" messy cause that time i was preparing to move all my stuff.. In fact, even when I clean the room neatly also it doesn't makes much different cause we have insufficient place to put our stuff.. Besides, imma a person which is always fully equipped with all the storage include foods, drinks, clothes & daily stuff.. So i hav lot of cabinet to keep my stuff.. hehe^^
its a good prevention for 1212 kay?? dun laugh~

That's the view from the door..
Such an embarrassment ~ T_T

But now, that's no more worries for space.. Tadaaa~~~
That's the looks of our room after cleaning.. Shinning & bright izzin't? I wiped and mopped the entire room.. Meanwhile, wee ting washed the toilet.. Give her a star for being such hardworking .. Goodjob!!


Obviously, that's our toilet..

Cupboard~

The view from the door.. see~~ The room is much more Spaces..
After moving our stuff for 7-8 hours.. finally,



I'm very satisfy with the room i'm having now~
K la.. gonna rest now.. bubye~





No comments:

Post a Comment