Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The reason my hair keep on dropping~~


I guess you will know the content of diz post already.... I wanna complaint!!!
why do we need to have exam?? why test??
hmmm~~ i dun likey them.. 
i'm already super duper extra hardworking digest all my notes d.
I already tried my best..
I really mean IT !
so I shouldn't have feel guilty or regret..




sometimes studying really tiring and boring.. summore now have to study alone not like last time can study together wif avelyn & wee ting.. NOW?? haix..
gt lar..At least, i hav a group of coursemates who are helpful also.
Boon Kiat, the Pro~ phiew~ any questions can ask him.. he'll teach us once he understand..
guddie..guddie ~~
bt there are some also kinda " sell-fish "..   hmmmpmm~~

I'm MUNCH-ING all the notes~~

See~~ my eyebags ... owwwww~~~
That's a short post due to insufficient of time for today lar~
see ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment