Saturday, July 9, 2011

『街头8王兵Fun秀』in Kampar, Perak..

Aloha~~ I'm now feeling better already after spending RM35.. in clinic for the medicine..So to my, dearest family & friends. not to worry bout me ade.. I'll take my medicine on time kay? promise ~~

Yesterday nite, Kerry cooked Vegetarian Curry for dinner and she invited me & ting for it.. At first, i thought of not goin cause i'm still under medication.. But she invited us for the second time ade.. so we agreed at last.. hehe.. I nvr eat much ~~ hehe.. dun scold me ya.

Vegetable of the Day... the chef specially made for me as i can't have too much curry~

Tadaa~~ a big pot of vegetarian Curry.. 

She's Kerry ( The Chef ), the one's that cooked for us.. 

Assistant dish washer ~~

Dish washer

Three of US..



After that, we went to a mini concert organized by 8tv in Dataran Kampar, New Town.So, we cycled there..Actually the event started at  4pm and there are some booth for games to play .. Sadly to say, we never had a chance to play cause we reached there around 7pm & all the games finished.. So we juz watched the mini concert.. If i get a chanced to play den maybe I can win some prizes.. LOL.. Ermm.. Hmmm~~ the place was mostly crowded by all youngsters and students like us.. We still managed to find a spot for us to stand and watch.. As you know, mostly all "dinasours" blocked my view.. so i juz have to find a hole between their heads to peep.. haha..
The artist@emcee for the mini concert are 
                                                                                              1) Rickman 谢承伟
2) Baki 巴麒
3) Wind 李诗斌
4) Dennis 颜小丹
5) Mei Sim 云镁鑫
6) Natalie 小玉
7) Orange 陈慧恬
8) Winson温胜光 










My beloved "nanny" sis, i bought something for u..



k la. that's all for today~~
Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment