Saturday, August 6, 2011

Look at my coursemate, Y1s1...


Finally i have a short period which i declare as "resting period" for me..
I'm gonna post about one of my course mate bday celebration..
He's one of my senior who is already Year 1 Sem 2, Yap Wen Gie. So in diz post i'm gonna reveal my coursemates~~~ 

The one waiting on to blow the candle anxiously of course is the bday BOY..
then, the one holding the cake is Eric.. ( the cakap banyak one's )

One wif pink shirt is Isaac.. (Eric's "heng tai")


Yap was shocked when all of us enter his room. He looked blur cause he jz woke up frm his sleep tat nite and coincidentally that time he woke up jz to go to the toilet. LOL.. 

The only indian guy there is Saravin... Don't u ever dare talk bad about him in chinese in front of him.. Den he'll reply, "Wo bu hui ting hua yu"..
i think my mandarin standard almost as equal as him.. Such an embarrassment .. >.<

That's Ali.. Yess~~ he's the only foreign student in my course..

sweet neh ~~~


Choo (wif brown shirt ) and Boon Kiat ( wif blue shirt )..
Choo is the obedient one's..
Boon Kiat is the top student in our course.. So when i have doubts in my studies, ask him is the best ~


Vetec (wif red shirt ), is my "hao jie mei" sister~~ hehe^^.. cause most of the time i'll be wif him in class..
Zhou ( white shirt @ fairest guy ) is my course rept.. He's always in rush and very hardworking in his studies..

So the next day which is still Yap's Bday, we decided to go to have the famous "Bak Kut Teh" in Malim Nawar. Unfortunately, the shop is closed. Then, we went to have Calypot Rice..

Finally see a girl ade.. BUT she's not my coursemate.. Haha.. She is Zhou's girlfriend. 

Another new face, the wan wif grey singlet, is also one of my senior, Di Jie.
Start from now onwards, i'm having exam and have to pass up my assignment almost every week.. That's y i only can update my blog once a week.. So if any of u miss me, prompt me at FB ya.. i'll reply u.. hehe ^^
That's all for tonite.. bye luu~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment