Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy birthday,Sis!

I'm bac to Penang last week for my lovely sis, Birthday..
For chinese, it should be declare as a big gurl day cause she's gonna receive her key from my mama.
Luckily, i'm not tat " Old " yet.. phiew~~
Tat's the BIG GURL of the DAY..
So for her birthday celebration, she plan to make it small and only among our family members. Tat's my sis.. She doesn't like huge celebration and to avoid many problems that will come about it..
She's a " I don't like Mah Fan " type of person. haha.
Thus, daddy brought us to E&O( Eastern & Oriental ) Hotel for lunch buffet .. again ~~
Our Family picta again at the same hotel same location but different couch. ^^
eehhh.. but add another family member ade wor.. See, who's beside my sis??


The food is like almost the same, but diz time having fresh oyster.
wooo~~ honestly, i dun dare to eat. " too soft" = =''

After having extremely full lunch till our stomach exploded, we hav some mine photo session outside the hotel.
Am I in Hawaii??
muahahaha~~  Diz is a nice view for photoshooting..
come come ..


I'm wearing pants~ dun worry~~ my shirt too long nie..
>.<



My beloved mummy and me~~ owww.. miss her so muchie..



My uncle..  yesh~ his a formal dancer,
that's y he had lots of posing style. 
 that should be the end for the my sis burfday celebration. I did bought her a birthday dress to wear on that day.. Sadly, for some reasons ......., she's not gonna wear it .. Haiz.. heartbroken.. But at least i bought for her ade and its really nice.. i shall force her to wear it someday.

Tadaa~~ plain make up on that day  ~~  *likey*

1 comment:

  1. I never been to E & O hotel leh,like the mussels so much.Happy birthday to Yee Jie Jie..teehee~
    -soo yee-

    ReplyDelete