Sunday, August 28, 2011

What i can do alone-Nie??

Ahhh Chak~~~ I hope diz is not too scary.. LOL

Now its 4.45 am & i'm gonna have lecture tmr morning at 9am??
Y am i not in my Beauty Sleep yet??
Hmmm~~ mayb because of too relax and too free.. so my brain n my body doesn't work much..
and that makes me NOT tired & I dun even hav nap in the Noon... How incredible diz is??
Okay~ my roommate when bac "Batu @ Stone" which means her hometown d.
so i'm all alone.. I conquer the whole room..MUAHAHAHAHAHA..
Papa and Mama did ask me to when bac JUZ NOW which i had already missed the Penang Trip wif CC and the Geng. hmm~~ the day before ytd they said it was dangerous to travel as nowadays keep on raining. But now they started to miss me.. keke ^^
BUT i decided not to go bac! Imma a "kuai bao bao"..
My target, I wanna get myself fully prepared for my coming 1st DEGREE EXAMINATION.. 
I'm gonna munch,chew & digest u MATHS !! Bring it ON!!
kay la~ gonna go to bed now.. 

written all diz in 5 mins~ phiew~~
Too silent for today ade.. Not my style~ haha

Miss u ~ ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment