Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One week first experience~


Aloha~
Okay , since last week, Wee Ting & I worked at a photostat shop for 2 weeks.. Ermm~ actually is about 5 days like dat~ LOL.. we only worked on weekends. Imma very responsible student, so i'll always present to campus everyday.. "NEVER MISSED CLASS" is my policy.. Y working?? First of all, the supervisor@boss is my friend cause we're his loyal customer.. Haha.. we knew him when we when there for photostat and printing which we we'll did dat always at least twice a month.. So as time flies~..we're kinda FRIEND..  
This is the place where the accecsories were placed

*Binding*

*Photostat*

Haha~~ This is *NO ENTRY Area* cause there don't even have a placed to walk.. 
ignore the modal kay .. eventhough i noe tat she's too attractive..^^ 

Wanna buy ink to refil ur printer???

Me & my colleague
 And we never waste our time there, when there's no customer, we'll checked up wif our homeworks.
phiew wit~~ Skeleton Queen doing homework ..  MIRACLE

Haha^^
But now, i'm not the worker there .. Be bac the loyal customer already~ 
Hmm~~
Last Sunday, my sis came to Kampar.. Phiew~~ excited man.. we had dinner together.. den at nite she came to my room.. Guess wad is the reason? *sumthing disgusting*  Haha.. i think i beta not tell here. She'll kill me once she knew i post it here... Thanks to her ar. she brought several types of biscuits for me from IPOH..

Tadaa >>>> I've got my Foundation cert already.. Woohoo~~ 



That's some short stuff i wanna share it today.. That's all ba ~



No comments:

Post a Comment