Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday iS ON !! say bye bye to my 2nd Sem .

Since now i gt nothing else to so as I had finished my EXAMINATION !! woohoo~~ Holiday is here.. Lalalalalala~~ i guess topic about examination part should be skip as it's OVER. Dun worry.. I'm not scared to face the truth as I had already done my best.. phiew~ First of all... it's been almost a month I never update my bloggie.. I guess?? too many things happen so which wan i should blog about first?
* consequences for being lazy to update * - same as Ting & Avelyn ...

Bon Voyage, Choo..
My coursemate ~ He's goin to Singapore to work after this semester d.. 
No longer gonna see him in class next year liao.. haiz~ another guy gone from IE again.. 
Gonna miss u, friend ~
Wish you all the best in your coming working life in Singapore. がんばて!

K la.. I'll update about the outings and gathering when i'm free at homey ~~
off to Penang Island now.. Tata ..

No comments:

Post a Comment