Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Homey Life Part I

Muz be guessing wad i did at home rite?? Hiak hiak hiak ~
Today was kinda free day as my mummy dun hav time to bring bac home her paper work from office..
Yipee !! No paper work for today..
So today i spend most of my time in front of my lappie .
update template ..
update blog ..
games.. tetris and Zuma ...
and      coooooookkkkk....
Let me intro wad i had cooked for today..
That's for tonite dinner ~ 
I couldn't make it for lunch as I woke up at 1 sumthing.. sorry mama ~



" Gingery Ketchup Chicken " 
Chicken cook wif ginger and soy souce ~

"Prosperity Greenish"
Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrot wif minced meat.. 
"African Fish"
some sort of "Kembung Fish" marinated wif asam. (Fried)
 Saliva flowing down izzin't ??


Now ~ Gonna show something SUPER DUPER HILARIOUS..
That's the hair style my bro created for me  while i'm updating my blog..
His masterpiece.. I feel it's not bad.. so I post it out here.. Haha..
The ancient China queen hair style.. he said.. LOL..


Back view

Side view

No comments:

Post a Comment