Friday, February 10, 2012

My Granny's Day !

Izzin't my granny cute? peace~ Y^^Y
According to previous post, I'm back to Penang for my granny birthday partay ~
so here are some review about it..

Here comes the food first ~ that's the dishes we had  during that night..  yumeh ~ ~

Come ON !! " LOU SANG " ..


Haha.. my sis and I  ~

That's our main character for the day.. My forever BEST MODEL .. My granny @ Ah NGEN

UNCLE' s
 Here comes the camwhore moment. POSE !
LOL.. my bro is also good in SS ~



My beloved Mummy ~

Aunty and Granny ~





Do we looks alike ? 




This was taken by my mum.. Her skill not bad neh ~



It's time for a family photo ~








My First Nail Art since birth ~
Okay ~ dun laugh at me kay?  My mum did not prefer to apply all those chemical stuff on her nail. So that's how me and my sis were trained not to apply them.. Actually i chose the leopard design, unfortunately, my nail is too short. so she has to change the design.. so it turns out to be like diz..
Pedicure + Manicure is on RM35 ..
Where to find such price in the market right now? 

P/s : Ignore my dry skin ~ LOL

My sis's design. 


That's the end of my post.. most of them is filled wif pictures.. so sorry if I bored YOU ~ hehe..
Night night ~
My new ear rings from Jonker Street, MAlacca.


No comments:

Post a Comment