Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine'12 ~

Den den den den ~~~
wanna noe how I celebrate my Valentine for this year ...
HAHAHA !
Nothing special but goin to campus as usual.
hehe~ it's not about wad u aspect to see in this post.

yeah ~ i spend most of the time in campus . It was a busy + tiring day anyway ..
day time in campus and nite time even nid to have discussion.
so most of the day i have to face my course mates ~

Tat day we finish our first hands on work METAL FORMING PROJECT !
wif a piece of metal we need to form a dustpan by using all techniques we learnt in Manufacturing Technology.
They are all my coursemates ~ Zhou, Ding, Fei Tucq & Vetec
 Yeah ~ I'm the only one free so I can snap picta ~ LOL.. NO NO NO !! I did ! i did the " handle ( place to hold ) " wif vetec. so the rest of them they handle. haha

Tadaa ~ Inspection from Mr.Tshai  and Mr.Yang(behind)

That's the other group members. they are busy wif their workpiece as well.

Seriously working .. ^^


Tadaa ! The results of our hard work !





Hmm ~ at least I gt a flower for this year Valentine too~ A bud of rose for me ~
It's Saravin the one that hand in to me..
They muz be gt it from somewhere else .. I asked them bt they nvr answered me.
Not that bad after all .. XD


HAPPY VALENTINES to those we celebrate it this year.
FOREVER ALONE  is not a sad thing. It depends on how u take it.
For me, it will not be alone cause I still have my family and friends ~
LOVE ALL OF U  ~ MUAX

No comments:

Post a Comment