Sunday, May 6, 2012

20th Birthday Wishlist

I'm gonna be 20th soon ~~ I'm old.. admit it !
This is my Ever first time in my previous 19th year history, i wish for something on my birthday..
hahahahhahhaa.. XDDD
i jz wish i could hav a

Panasonic LUMIX LX5
( white )





I've aimed that for a long long long long time ago..
Y don't I get a DSLR ??
Reasons : It's too HUGE & HEAVY. since most of the time i'll take my camera while hanging out wif frens and outings. so u aspect me to bring my handbag and another camera bag ? should i call "kakak" to go along as well ?? LOL XDDD
I loves taking picture of myself.. hahaha.. of course wif my friends as well. so most of the time v camwhore. so it's a convenient if I had a thin and handy camera ..
Besides, the picture outcome will be pretty,  of course not as pretty as DSLR. It's okay for me. Indeed, i jz wanna capture all those sweet memories of mine being wif all sweet people around me ~ awwww...
Diz time I'm serious, I'll get it wif my own money no matter how ~
i'll stop doin research about camera ade.. the more i keep looking at other models ..
so STOP !!!

Hmmm~~ hope tat diz year bday celeb gonna be a BLAST ~ 

I noe ~ diz i looks SS ~ muahahahahahaha XDDDD






No comments:

Post a Comment