Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Study war ~ yup ! it's the end of Year 1

Wallpaper of the day ~

Today was the last day of my examination.
last paper, FLUID MECHANICS  ~ yesh ~ i think I NAILED it ~
the only method to success is to do a lot of practice and muz be good in targeting. Rmb do Past Year  !
the nite before my test, usually i slept not more than 3 hours. sometimes i dun really sleep at all as all the notes and calculations steps keep on running in my brain.
There's another fella same as me, she is even worse, she dun even sleep at all.
That's the life of a BIOCHEMISTRY student.
stress huh ??
meee ??  


study + listening to music
But that's not all the time, I oni listen to music while answering all those mathematical question.. Music makes me awake from all those bored and though questions.
The crazy moment while we're studying
( she's gonna kill me like crazy ) for posting her ugly post..
To WeeTing : at least i help u edit the colour ade.. make it looks more EPIC ~ faster say thank kiu ~






sneezing pose ~
actually we dun sneeze at all.. LOL

hmmm~ it's time to bed ...
nite nite ~










No comments:

Post a Comment