Monday, September 10, 2012

HaPPY Birthday, Ah CHong Gor GOR !

This is already a belated post ! anyway I plan to do it. So I WALK MY TALK. teehee ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUAI CHONG Gor GOR !! p/s: my sis boyfie
Tadaa ~~ de birthday boy

Diz loving couple <3 <3 <3
sis planned for her boyfie birthday since raya holiday. She's so "kin cheong = nervous" for her surprise plan. The funniest part is she worried that her Ah Chong Gor will angry her for goin to his hostel secretly. XDDD *so cute* At first, I'm also worried that she'll lost in Kampar.. lolol.. Thanks to her, I had to start spring cleaning in my room..  Prepare a comfy bed for her to sleep and provide extremely high class hospitality for her. Dear ta jie, i did my best already , hope u enjoy them here.
Both of us were busy wif our own stuff in the room most of the time as i need to hand up my assignment at that moment. Then, she will be busying wif her "AI XIN Burfday Card" she even bring those materials for that.. eehemm.. I did contribute my printer and some papers too...

Jiang Jiang Jiang ~~


So that's her pressie for him..
She looks pretty neh ~~ wif my blowing hair technique, my slim cut shirt, and thanks to the photographer that take this photo. nice angle leh ~ *thank kiu thank kiu ~~ * that's me lerrrr.. bu hao yi si lehh..

Can see the difference in this pic ?? the birthday card is double sided , so diz is the back  part of it..
my sis is such a gud posser in weird pose. hehe ^^
 That night, my sis and I hide behind the back lane meanwhile my sis boyfie and his coursemates were busy celebrating on the other side. As planned, his coursemates will chase him wif the cream cake and they will led him to the backlane.. den my sis will gave him "SURPRISE".

SADLY, her boyfie was too busy chasing his friend wif his face full of cream till he IGNORED my sis wif the cake on her hand. Haha.. can't blame him also cause his eyesight were fully covered by cream. End up, all his coursemates meet up at the backlane den oni he knew about it.. NO MORE SURPRISE jor ~


Secretly waiting anxiously ~

Summore most use spotlight oni he saw my sis. lolol

pity his face >.< luckily tat's not me.. I'll cry 99

oouuu~~ so loving ~

His GANG






Wasted cream Cake ~ BUT that is STUDENT'S LIFE !! ^^ if parents knew bout it, den ehhemm~~



tadaa ~~ the oni group photo of them ~



Finally can see me in the pictures d.. The ONE and ONLY ~ cause I'm hired to be the photographer of the day.


My Life here when my sis in Kampar was SUPERB, i dun hav to worry bout my lunch and dinner. cause she'll deliver food for me. Summore help me clean my room. Hw i wish she stay here most of the time den have to crack my head all the time worrying wad to fill my huge tummy..


No comments:

Post a Comment