Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shone is "sweet 16"


It's another Burfday Post to my beloved boy boy..


Finally he reached his sweet 16 liao.. It reminds me of getting older too .. I still remember how he used to look at me wif his rounded cute BIG EYES when he is small and tiny.. Now, keep showing off his muscle and his slim body after he has his chicken pox.  BUT, it's undeniable that he's getting thinner after his sickness.. I wan too !! *envy envy*

Showing off his model post ! wif the beautiful scenery by the beach. @Pantai Bersih
(100% never edit)

aiyak .. that pair of flippers distroy his look.. hahahxx

Lucky no 7

pimples POPPING UP .. It's common lar ~ we're teenagers ..

Papa & Mama 

Uncle and aunt Annie
  Here come the food we hav for our dinner ~~ Nom nommm nomm ~~
V choose to have seafood as dis is a Family dinner. This restaurant is located by the beach @Pantai Bersih. I forget wad is the name of this restaurant. >.< Chinese name is hard to remember.

"Ambula" Fruit juice which comes in a jar so v serve it into small glasses to every person.

Spicy Asparagus


Curry Sotong..
till now i still can taste the chewy juicy taste of sotong@squid swimming in my tongue.
Mum commented it was too spicy, for me is alright if mixed wif plain rice.


Shrimp "lai nui ha" wif salted egg.. dunno wad is it called in english.

Chicken in Black Beer sauce


Specialty Tau HU
for me it's nothing much special la.. (personal opinion)


Fried Fish
first time ordering this kind of fish.. I can taste the freshness of the fish in every bite..
not bad not bad !!



urghhh ~~ >.< i think i should cut my fringe d

ME nice ~~

MUM nice ~~should combine the both picta together.. XDD
It's time for cutting cake ceremony @homey
Dark Chocolate Moose Cake from Bruce Lee Bakery
This cake is super DUPER Delicious!! Much much better den secret recipe chocolate cake..
Sorry this picta kinda fail =(.
Not able to show the real texture of the cake..
I'll describe some of it, every bite, you'll feel the dark chocolate melts in on ur tongue and the tenderness of the moose cake is kinda elastic yet not spongy type.. GOSH! i wanna eat it now.
This whole big cake finish in less than 48 hours. Shone and I secretly take a bite of it every half n hour *we are BIG COCKROACHES*


The Bday boy wif his cake..

Shone's Profile picture nao

Absorb as much as possible

Fuuuu ~~

Granny And Shone

Mama & Shone

is dis posting ?? Looking at the STARS ?? fuyoh ~~ XDDD

My house BAO BEI ~

Uncle Mike and Aunt Annie


This is the birthday Card from his First Aid members..
*wif his innocent look*
A family potrait to end this post ;


Wif luv , Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment