Monday, October 29, 2012

a visit to H&M, KL

Front Gate of H&M

Back to KL post again ~ in order not to make this trip to put in a super LONG LONG Post I split them up into several post ~ hahax .. Avelyn, jz put some patience to wait for more pics of us ya ~
This post gonna be all about my first trip to H&M which is my 2nd day in KL. Wake up not really early, but my early morning look is jz so URGHH ~~ *speechless* I always face this problem when i'm having trip, my eyes gonna be so swollen the next day. So, jz bare wif my ugly SWOLLEN Face dat morning ...

Hmmpm ~ choosing basic tees ~

That's the Denim sections ~

Woots ~ something on my hand ade.

As u can see, those tops i've choosen looks classic in photos. In fact, those materials are kinda thin  so it's not really suits as campus wear. *No offense* Jz personal opinion. ^^

Some random shots frm de photgrapher, Avelyn ~


Bracelet frm H&M~



Gt "chun gu " looks mou ? hahaha ~ she's so gonna kill me after looking at this ~ XDD


Suddenly in love wif dip dye clothes, but never own any one of them till now yet 

Avelyn's sis ~ First time shopping wif her. & she SOOO THIN ! *jelly*



even talking on the phone, I nvr waste a second looking at those beautiful clothes.


Okay ~ it's juz angle prob ~ M i SWEET ??

That's wad gurls always do in the fitting room ~ sorry for staying a lil bit longer in the room. 





End up, three of Us empty handed walked out from H&M. All my friends couldn't believe it ~ Yes. I did ! There's too crowded and even to pay we have to queue very long ~ So, NOTHING ~ haha.. wait for another season ba ~ perhaps winter season style not my favor . TEEHEE ~


Walking out frm H&M, than snap some several shots of streets and buildings ~

For those who never seen this building before jz like me , it's SEPHORA.
They are selling cosmetics stuff for ladies ~ 



Nite nite ~ will be continue soon ..
It's gonna be FOOD , FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD ~ nom nom nom =D

2 comments:

  1. Lai Sa, the one u wearing dress one very nice leh now see..post FB=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. dunwan la.. very bu hao yi si ~ ltr H&M called me and ask me to be their model hw ? hahahahahaha XDDD

      Delete