Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random wedding Dinner @ Red Rock Hotel

Found this some sort of graffiti wall @ RED ROCK hotel 

Credit to my photographer of the day , " De Mama"

OOTE : Casual Dress - Online shopping @Mosfashion
Belt - " same
Brown Wedges - random shop #Queensbay *forget the shop name*
Pendant - random shop #HongKong
Brown Sling Tote - @JimFashion
This is just a random post about mama's friend wedding dinner. Usually, i don't post about wedding dinners as it is very common. But this is something unique, cause diz is the first time only me and mama attend diz dinner meanwhile Shone and daddy when for another. *we're seperated* What to do?? Too many ppl wedding on the same day, which is the "CHU-15" means fifteenth day of eighth month. It's the Mid Autmn Day #tanglung #mooncake #fullmoon

ohh yaa ~ I never say the main reason yet !
Actually, i blogged about this cause me, mama and Shone took some great shots which I don't feel like posting them on FB but jz to share wif those who read my blog. *teehee*

Me and Shone in daddy's car.

Not edited at all. Straight frm my memory card of NEX-F3.
*incredible effect har ??* I noe u agreed wif me as well.. dun paiseh lar ~ ^^

Black & White Effect ~

My bro wif his so-called Bruno Mars hat.
*that's my thought*

Retro ~

Applied some blusher .. Izzit that obvious ?

That's my lady Boss ~ lovely mama wif her new hair style.
gt korean feel anot ? i mean the curl not the whole outfit.. 

That's the bride of the night , Grace~ mama's fren.

The deco of the wedding hall. Not bad ~
At least not that ULU~

I dunno what is this called, souvenir? gift ?
I think there should be a special name for it, but I couldn't remember.
It's something given to all the friends and relatives who attended their wedding dinner.
It's a candle ! I love the design of it ~
I told mama that, I'm goin to make the design of my face to give out so that everyone can remember me beta ~
XDDD
Mummy said she wanna change her profile picture in FB ~ so Ler's do it !
*shoot shoot shoot*

This is the cutest pose. *my opinion*
I can feel her giggling when i look at it ~
it makes me rmb the way she laugh and giggles always. 

Sweet smile .. gud angle anot?

Tadaa ~~ Me and mama liao.
Okay those who don''t used to selca wif my NEX-F3 usually will look on the display rather than the lens.

Mama ~~ LOOK HERE ~ *pointing to the lens*

Luv this oso..

ehheee ~~

YAM SENG !!! CHEERS !!
I'm having Carlsberg, Mama's Black Beer

That's it for this post. End wif my two beh pai seh, selca in the room.  U can ignore them ~ LOL
Never put much on eyes either ~ into more casual look~


NIGHT PEEPS !

Mama bought this ring for me ~ She said I hav to wear it always ~
Even wash plate oso muz wear ! She said it won't get rust, my dear ..* me heart pain looking  at the ring soaked in between the bubbles of dish washer..*
LUV it very much ~ cause it's so BLING BLING ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment