Monday, October 15, 2012

First Day gonna starts ~ Short sem for 2nd Yr

>.< 

HAIZ ~~ gonna start  my first Pengajian Malaysia class in 12 hours time d.. Dun really have the mood to start studying yet. Recently, I'm handling this First Aid event which is Blood Donation Campaign as the duty master. Now having dillema arranging those time-table. After everything has been done and posted on the group, den here come the PROBLEMSSS..
One by one PM me said that they couldn't attend the briefing because of family stuff during the weekend ~ Have to go for skin treatment, bla bla bla ~~ 
Then, changing timetable summore ! The worst part is wanna withdraw the event ! DAFUQ !
It means that i have to rearrange everything again . I have a assistant which is so IRRESPONSIBLE who say that she will withdraw frm UTAR, end up goin for choir for this coming sem and keep on posting pictures of the lecture hall. *showing she's still studying* Should I be happy about it ? Left me alone to handle 80 humans wif 80 timetables for FOUR DAYS continuosly ! 
SHIT MY LIFE !
y so SUI ? urghhh ~~ FINE ! done complaining ~


Sneak a peek >>> who's there in the pic ?
Gonna blog about my simple weekend in KL or shall I call it a reunion or celebration as well ..
Hope everything gonna be fine tmr !
wish me luck ^^
 


2 comments:

  1. walao,very cacat lor her. cant inform earlier meh -.- kolian you....jiayou la! at least you made it dy ma! clap clap! nex time you got experience liao lor rite? and....so niceeee! can meet ahbu! faster blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally made it ! All Over liao ~ hehe ^^
      I blogged the first day ade wan d.. Keep update ya =)

      Delete