Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's another holiday wif Triplets in Genting..

 24th September ...
Juz right after char bo finish her final, we immediately pack our belongings, close up everything..
make sure everything clear up .. rush~ rush ~ rush ~~~
KL here we come ..
We met apple and karen at the bus station first and at last we end up having Korean BBQ as dinner.. The food taste delicious especially the BBQ meat wif vege.. yummie..
All the pictures is in Apple's camera.. too bad >.<
Den we 5 of us ( Me, Char Bo, Roy, Apple & Karen ) stayed a night at Ah Bu's hse.
We hav to kacau ah bu's family again.. so paiseh ..

25th September...
Tadaa.. We reached the skyway entrance lu. Our journey starts about 7 in the morning. First time I took bus from Pudu to Genting diz time..it's kinda convenient thou..It took less than an hour to reach there and it only cost RM 48 (include bus ticket (thru and fro) , outdoor ticket and skyway ticket) wif condition the tucket all muz be use at the same date. so we wasted the bus ticket bac to KL as we stayed there for 3 days.. teeheee... ^^
Apple(Jian wei) and Karen (Couple #1).. First time outing wif them..


In the cable car.. Nt even miss a single shot in new places.. HAHAHA..
It's a nice weather there.. Chilling and cooling..

















Lunch of The Day : 
On such cooling and breezing day, I had choosen a cup of hot chocolate and a set of quarter chicken wif garden salad.. Yummie ~~



26th September ...
Thanks to my hair dresser, Avelyn aka Ah Buu~~
Hehe~~ juz wake up frm my sweet dream.. den my eyes is a lil bit swollen.  >.< dun plan to wear a contact cause we'll be whole day out frm the hotel. So, I'm gonna protect my "beautiful" eye..  ( dun vormit ) i noe u're gonna say tat.. muahahaha..



 The 3 Couples .. weee wiittt ~~

Char bo( keep on grumbling about her hair.. LOL) wif her Da Bii.. 

Ehh.. "couple" ?? haha..
dun misunderstand.. V're the loving couple sisters ~~  woo hoo..
ah buu.. SONG leh?? char bo dun jealous hor?

Movie Time !!
 We watched two movies in Genting.. The price is kinda reasonable i think maybe its the same as GSC in Penang thou.. So in order to spend some time rather than spending money shopping and sleeping in the hotel, we watched TWO movies ( on different day ) .
First movie : Fright Night -3D ( it's a movie related to vampire but somehow i still love my Damon - Vampire Diaries )
Second movie : Johnny English ( Mr. Bean lovers should watch this..- he's still the best comedian i love the most )



27th September ...
The last day for our trip.. We start our journey from Genting to KL by some sort of public bus there.. haha.. It only cost us about RM 5++ per person.. Cheap ! Only takes about 45 mins to reach KL- Titiwangsa. While I was just about to start my nap on the bus, the driver suddenly shouted and everybody start moving down. I was still BLUR tat time.. HAha. After having ( Fish head bihun ) for lunch, Avelyn brought us to her mummy's shop. .. Me and Char Bo had our eyebrow shaped by Ave's sister.. And she even thought us to wear the fake eyelash.. Hehe^^ . We wanted to learn it long time ago d.  Thank You so MUCH !!
Never really take a photo of me wearing the fake eyelash on that day cause i straight travelled back to Penang. And my face looks dirty and oily after the 5 hours journey.. Sowwie ya.
But I had tried myself the first time when I'm having an outing wif Thean Leng, Wai Li and Siew Hui at Queens ~ Gonna update that post soon.. 

Currently my profile on FB ~

That's all la~~ I'm not into blogging in this few days cause I'm busy doing lots of stuff at home. and now I'm again back to my hostel.. Gonna start my next semester on this coming monday. nervous.. teehee ~~










No comments:

Post a Comment