Thursday, October 27, 2011

Latest accessories .. =)

MUSHI MUSHI ~~
OLA ~
Tomorrow I'm having my first Japanese Quiz . GoSH! Have to memorize all 96 "cartoons" drawings ( Japanese alphabets - Hiragana & Katakana ).. But they are cute thou~ HAHA.. I CAN DO IT !! *encouraging myself*. lalalala..  Lately kinda big spender in Kampar.. Curious ? There are not even a mall at here. But why i'm still spending my money  ~ It's my fault oso. hehe. ^^
Tadaa~ my new sunglasses . mummy ask me to wear a sunglasses while driving motor to avoid dirty dust to enter. Need to protect my lovely eyes. heee ~ Then me and Ting went to Jim Fashion actually jz for window shopping but end up each of us bought a mini sling bag home.. I wonder what is that type of bag known as. But i'll call it a shopping bag cause i'll oni use it when i wanna go out to buy something. Its better to put in a bag than take a purse, handphone and keys on the hand.. So i bought it on purpose..  ( not wasting money i guess ) 



Mine- Mixed ( Pinkish and dark grey )
Ting - ( Dark red )
Kay la.. that's all for this short post.. May God Bless Me for tomorrow ~~
Guanyin ma popi popi ~

Night peeps ~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment