Sunday, October 16, 2011

Queensbay Shopping Time !

First weekend of holiday in Penang, Girls Outings again.. First time gathered around wif Siew Hui.. Hehe ^^ It's been a very long time we nvr meet up.. Thanks to beloved Leng Leng for being our driver that day, that was also the first time I sat her car.. wee wee ~~
Once we reached there, we immediately when to buy the ticket which Siew Hui had already reserved.. Then we have plenty of time before the movie start. So we when to Toy 'r' Us.. The purpose is to look for Leng Leng's favourite Smurfie ..


End up, she love this toy so much.. keep on pressing it's tummy.. LOL




Next~ we when for movie.. This was the hall for the  the movie DREAM HOUSE. This supposed to be a horror movie. But it end up not horror and the story line was "weird" ..  The hall was extremely full wif empty sits.. Only the top line was filled wif viewers. = ="


Me and Leng Leng fight to sit in the middle cause at first we thought it supposed to be a HORROR movie..


It's mum mum time.. 

First, Winnie has to report to her boy boy first... 
Next choosing menu..

Ahhh Chakk ~~

 Hmmm~~ me and Winnie not eating on that day.. V're on vegetarian.. So I ordered
I forget wad is the name of this drink.  As I remembered it's a mango flavoured
Seriously I wanna recommend FOREVER 21.. I aim that shop even before i when back to Penang. Most of the clothes there it's kinda my style. But i never buy any shirt there cause i've bought a few from Genting.. keke ^^ . I should have take some pictures while we're in the fitting room.






Too bad~ wai li when bac home early right after the trip. so We dun hav a chance to take more pics together. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment