Thursday, October 20, 2011

My first short semester .. wee ~

First Day of Class .. ( p/s : juz woke up.. haha )

I had started my first short semester in diz week.. Excited?? At first it was YEAH !!! cause thinking of juz having 3 subject diz semester.. BUT !!! For every lecture i hav to attend 4 hours per subject and 3 hours for each tutorial.. OH GOSH!! Torturing ~~ I can even lay an egg under my butt ade ..muahahaha...
The first thing I wanna share about my beginning of this semester is " Xiao Hui @ Little Grey " is already reached Kampar safely..Must be wondering who is Little Grey izzin't?? Deng ~~ Deng ~~ Deng ~~Deng ~~
That's my motorcycle.. Yesh !! 
Haiz~~ sadly to say.. i did not manage to applied for the sticker to enter my campus so I have to park outside the main gate.. Hmm~~ Luckily its only short semester.. I'm gonna try again next semester. 


Muahahahaha XD


For this sem, I'll be having lots of presentation.. For oral communication, I'll be having a speech in front of public. Hmm~ I hope that everything will be okay ~ ^^ Dunno why i felt that time passes extremely fast now.. Most of the time , i'm busy here n there.. In time to come, I'm gonna busy having discussion for the coming assignments and also for engineering week.. I even joined some soft skills activity. Thus, I'm gonna make full use of my time now ade.. Gonna practice my Japanese writing starting frm now.. K la~
That's my short review regarding this semester.. It's gonna be FUN !! weeee ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment